Find A Better Way to Make A Living!
Why do we need a better way?
Job dissatisfaction is evident in today's workplace. There are roughly 75 Million U.S. workers who are experiencing "job misery" in their work! Job layoffs, job dissatisfaction, and a feeling of being caught in a career trap are increasing, while a balance of work and life decreases. Does that seem illogical to anyone else considering many of us spend more than 50% of our waking hours in our work? There's got to be a better way. Peter Bourke knows there is - he's 'been there, done that." He can show you how to conquer job dissatisfaction and find a better way to make a living.
Through his enlightening new book and speaking engagements, Peter Bourke teaches a better way to make a living... and life. You can overcome career 'dead ends' and learn to balance your work-life, your Christian faith in the workplace, and find a sense of peace and happiness. Peter understands job layoffs, and job dissatisfaction and offers hope by showing you that you do have options. You can discover your God-given talents, better leverage your current job and/or new career opportunities. We all struggle to answer:
- Why has our work environment changed so much (job layoffs,
outsourcing, contract employees, etc.)?
- Why are so many of today's workers so overwhelmed with job
misery and job dissatisfaction?
- Why is work playing such a dominant role in our lives?
- What's God's view of work and our purpose for our work (and
- How can we find a better way to make a living... and a life?
Peter Bourke's book, A Better Way to Make A Living... and A Life, discusses these critical job and life issues while offering practical solutions and Christian career perspectives.
And therein lies the reason for this website - to provide a christian career resource for a few (or a few million) people to gain a better perspective on our work and the context of our work. In essence, we will help you:
- Learn a new perspective on today's work environment, which has both threats and countless opportunities.
- Interact with real-life people who have been successful in discovering their God-given talents to achieve balance in their work-life.
- View your work differently and discover where it fits in your life as a Christian.
- Explore God's view of work and the role of purpose, calling, and priorities.